Adapting existing clothing for struggle free dressing perfect for seniors, elderly and disabled.
Dress Pants / Jeans / Skirts
- Add elastic to waist band through casing
- This helps to accommodate weight fluctuation and provide extra comfort.
- Great for seated dresses.
- Insert elastic waistband for comfort and convenience.
- Easy to pull on. Easy for arthritic hands and aids in dressing for those who are wheelchair dependent.
Sweaters / Shirts / Underwear
- Velcro front fasteners to eliminate buttons or zippers. Velcro front closures are concealed behind faux buttons.
- Makes it easy for arthritic suffers.
- Back of garments are completely opened up and Velcro fasteners are added.
- Allows individuals to slide their arms into garment sleeves without having to raise/lower arms Ideal for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent.
- Widen neck opening with back or front ties.
- Easier to slip garment on and off.
Zippers / Buttons
- Replace with Velcro fasteners.
- Great for arthritic hands.